Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Trailervision: The Movie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member foxtrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was over in Toronto recently and I got to see this movie, Trailervision: The Movie, in a sneak preview kinda deal. It is great. I was already familiar with the website, www.trailervision.com, and the film is even better.

    They take the piss out of Hollywood movies by making trailers for films that don't exist and LOOK better than the actual movies in cinemas now. Very funny stuff.

    The film has a whole load of the trailers but also loads of new footage featuring interviews with the Trailervision "stars", Patrick Brannigan, Lance Banyon and others. It's a spinal tap type expose of the hypocrisy of Hollywood.

    Anyway, the movie is showing in London tonight. Friday 20th October, 10:30pm, at the Metro Cinema, Rupert St (it's near Piccadilly). It is the official world premiere. I will be there and there should be quite a crowd but if you can get tickets, get in there cos you will love it. The whole cast and crew are supposed to be there.

    Plus, they say they'll buy you a beer if you turn up. Always a bonus.

    You have no excuses.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I have an excuse, It is Monday morning, and I've only just read this post!

    Ha!

    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    www.rmsgraffix.freeserve.co.uk
    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •